Saturday, November 1, 2014

October 2014 Wrap-Up/November 2014 TBR

October was a bit of a slow month for me. School definitely became more time consuming for me. Hockey also started which gave me less time to read. But I still read 14 books.

In order of reading:
  1. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  2. J by Howard Jacobson
  3. Winger by Andrew Smith
  4. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
  5. Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
  6. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  7. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  8. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
  9. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  10. Summer House with Swimming Pool by Herman Koch
  11. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  12. The Jewel by Amy Ewing
  13. Firstborn by Lorie Ann Grover
  14. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
I'm currently in the middle of The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber.

As for my November TBR, for the most part I'm attempting to read the books I own that I have not read yet. For sure reads are:
  1. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (cannot wait for this one to come on Tuesday)
  2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (finally going to get around to reading this one).
  3. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith (I love Andrew Smith so I'm going to continue reading all his books)
  4. We are the Destroyers by DK Lindler (I got this one from the publisher to review)

No comments:

Post a Comment