Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas BookTube-A-Thon TBR

So this weekend is the Christmas BookTube-A-Thon and I will be particpating. I have picked four books but two of those are quite long so not sure how it is going to go. But the -thon takes place Dec. 19-21st. You can watch Ariel's video about it here.

  1. Ascend by Amanda Hocking. This fulfills the red and green cover book which is great because it will also lets me finish this trilogy.
  2. Not a Drop to Drink by
  3. The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano. I'm kind of obsessed with prime numbers, so my mom go this for me. I'm kind of scared to read it though because while the blurb on the back is great, it doesn't have the greatest reviews. But it is fairly short so we shall see.
  4. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. THis is another book in my BookOutlet order and everyone talks about it so it is on my list to hopefully finish this weekend.
I will update my Goodreads with my progress throughout the weekend, if you want to follow along. And I'll do a wrap-up next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment