Monday, December 1, 2014

November 2014 Wrap-Up/December 2104 TBR

I did not read nearly as much as I had hoped to in November. School got way more hectic, plus I was in a little bit of a slump. I also read mostly eBooks so I don't really have a picture for you guys... 

In order of reading:

  1. Wake by Amanda Hocking
  2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  4. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (One of the best books of the year)
  5. Splintered by A.G. Howard
  6. The Secrets of Life and Death by Rebecca Alexander
  7. These Broken Stars by Annie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
  8. Marked by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
  9. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
  10. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  11. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
  12. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
I'm currently in the middle of Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins.

As for my December TBR, I'm sticking with the books I didn't get to in November mainly:
  1. Clockwork Princess (yes I know I'm ashamed that I haven't read this yet)
  2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (I can't read it until I finish the Infernal Devices)
  3. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith
  4. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (I need to get this one read before I get spoiled)
  5. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins (I want to finish the trilogy)
  6. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment