Thursday, January 8, 2015

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

“We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.”

Short review since this is the sixth in a series, but if you haven't read this series you really should. As a whole, I prefer the Infernal Devices Trilogy, but this series is all really well done.

This was a great conclusion to the series. Cassandra Clare did a great job tying up all the loose ends and also setting the stage for the next series with Emma and Julian. I loved the introduction to all the new characters in this book. Emma seems like such an amazing character, I cannot wait to learn more about her and her friends in LA.

The only problem I have with this conclusion is just how it seemed too perfect. That isn’t a bad thing really, but I think I can come to expect it from this world.

So this book was a wonderful conclusion to Clary and Jace's story and now I really need Lady Midnight. Also I really need to stop waiting so long to finish conclusions to Cassandra Clare's series.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

No comments:

Post a Comment