Thursday, January 1, 2015

December 2014 Wrap-Up/January 2015 TBR

I had an extremely good month of December. Part of that is because I had winter break from school and my lack of finals this semester. I read a grand total of 22 books.
  1. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
  2. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  4. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins (full trilogy review)
  5. Atlantia by Ally Condie
  6. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
  7. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith
  8. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  9. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
  10. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  11. Switched by Amanda Hocking
  12. They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire
  13. Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography
  14. Torn by Amanda Hocking
  15. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Mass
  16. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  17. Ascend by Amanda Hocking
  18. The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano
  19. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
  20. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon 
  21. Just Babies by Paul Bloom 
  22. Blankets by Craig Thompson
I'm currently in the middle of Ghost Medicine by Andrew Smith. As for my January TBR, it is pretty open, but I would like to re-read the Inkworld Trilogy while I'm home from school. Three books I must read however, are City of Heavenly Fire, Insurgent, and Allegiant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment