Saturday, January 31, 2015

February 2015 New Releases

These are the new releases that I'm most looking forward to in February!

Title: Red Queen  
Author:
Publication Date: Feb 10th, 2015    
Publisher: Harper Teen 
About: This is about a society of Red and Silver blooded individuals, the Reds are inferior to the ruling Silvers. Our main character is Mare, a Red who has magical abilities. She is then in the Silver court and bethrothed to a prince. I'm really excited about this new fantasy series. This is a debut novel too.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon
 Title: The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3)   
Author: Maureen Johnson 
Publication Date: Feb 10th, 2015     
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile  
About: Since this is the final of a trilogy, I do not want to spoil any of the books with the synopsis for this one, but basically ghosts, London, and Jack the Ripper. Personally I absolutely love Maureen's writing style and cannot wait for this to come out. I have it preordered at a local bookstore so I will be picking it up right away. 
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon



Title: The Glass Arrow 
Author: Kristen Simmons
Publication Date: Feb 10th, 2015
Publisher: Tor Teen   
About: I do not know much about this one, but the cover is gorgeous. What I can surmise about this book is that in society women are hunted by men and we follow a group of girls on the run. This seems like an interesting premise and I really enjoy Kristen Simmons writing.   
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon




Title: A Wicked Thing 
Author: Rhiannon Thomas
Publication Date: Feb 24th, 2015
Publisher: Harper Teen   
About: This is a Sleeping Beauty retelling where Aurora wakes up after 100 years asleep to a world she does not know and to a true love who is a stranger. This sounds like it is going to be a spin on the whole happily ever after thing in fairytales. This is also another debut author.  
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon


Title: A Darker Shade of Magic 
Author: V. E. Schwab
Publication Date: Feb 24th, 2015
Publisher: Tor Books  
About: Basically parallel Londons. Ever since I read A Thousand Pieces of You, I really am intrigued by parallel universes. I'm not sure what else to say about this one. I have not read a single V. E. Schwab book even though they are all on my TBR. I have heard nothing but great things about this book. 
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon



Did I forget any books that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment