Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mini Book Haul and #0by16

I have come to realize how large my TBR is and have decided that I both want and need to participate in #0by16 like many other bloggers and YouTubers. Since I have made this decision, I decided to also completely stop buying books too. I currently have preordered 5 books but other than that, my goal is to not buy a single other book. Not counting the books I have unread at school (there are probably around 10), I have 66 unread books, which is absolutely crazy.

So I hope to keep you posted on by #0by16 progress with updates in my wrap-ups. As for the books I just got. Three of them are new releases and the fourth is a book I have been eying for awhile and decided to get it before the book buying ban went into place. 
  • Jackaby by William Ritter (It is supposed to be Sherlock and Doctor Who so how could that be bad?)
  • Looking For Alaska by John Green (the 10th anniversary collectors edition, I love this book so I wanted a nice hardcover version)
  • Ensnared by A. G. Howard (I now have all three books so I can read the last two)
  • The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (1. it is fairies, 2. it is Holly Black and 3. it was $9).

No comments:

Post a Comment