Saturday, January 24, 2015

#RYBSAT Round 4 Wrap-Up

With classes starting, plus traveling back to campus, I did not have as much time to read as I would have liked. This basically meant I did not start reading for #RYBSAT until Monday. However, I was able to get through 4 books and start a 5th.


I read H2O by Virginia Bergin, The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney, The Silence of Six by E. C. Myers, and Paper or Plastic by Vivi Barnes (which comes out Feb. 3rd).

I also started Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn, but put it down to read Paper or Plastic. I just wasn't in the mood the type of book Another Little Piece is. I wanted something light and easy to read.

This section of my shelf was specifically chosen since it contained books that I have had for awhile and books that go with some of the challenges for my 2015 Reading Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment