Thursday, February 26, 2015

March 2015 New Releases

These are the new releases that I'm most looking forward to in March!


Title: The Alex Crow 
Author: Andrew Smith
Publication Date: March 10th, 2015    
Publisher: Dutton's Children
About: Andrew Smith is an auto-buy author for me. And this one sounds really interesting. We have multiple perspectives of a bomber, a refugee, and a bionic crow. I just know this is going to be another great book. And I cannot wait until my copy is here! 
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon







Title: The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone, #2)    
Author: Lori M. Lee
Publication Date: March 10th, 2015     
Publisher: Skyscape 
About: I loved the first one in this series and am really looking forward to reading this one. The world Lee has built is amazing and the cover for this second one is even better than the first. I actually have a galley of this but haven't had the time to read it. The goal is to read it this weekend. 
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon


Title: The Winner's Crime (Winner's Trilogy, #2) 
Author: Marie Rutkowski
Publication Date: March 3rd, 2015
Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)   
About: This is another highly anticipated sequel for me. I absolutely loved The Winner's Curse and need to know what happens next to Kestral and Arin. If you haven't started this trilogy yet, you need to. Plus another gorgeous cover (personally I like the first one just a bit more).
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon



Title: The Orphan Queen
Author: Jodi Meadows
Publication Date: March 10th, 2015
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
About: This book has a lot of hype, I don't know much about it, but I know many people who have read it  have loved it. From what I do know it sounds like a really interesting new fantasy world and a girl's journey to reclaim her rightful place.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon





Did I forget any books that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment