To keep working on #0by16, I'm going to be participating in the #ProjectTBR Read-a-thon next week. This read-a-thon goes from February 16th to February 22nd. It is being hosted by benjaminoftomes on Youtube.
There are 5 challenges for this read-a-thon. I have books picked out for each 5, but I'm thinking I can only accomplish 3 or 4 of them.
- A book with less than 250 pages- Shovel Ready by Adam Sternbergh (literally the only book I have at school that is under 250 pages)
- A book with more than 500 pages- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld (really glad I can bump this book up on my TBR)
- A book with a green cover- Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith (perfect book for this challenge since it is bright green)
- An underrated novel- Jackaby by William Ritter (I do not hear much about this book, but what I do hear is great)
- A sequel you have been meaning to read- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (just one of the many sequels I still have to read)