Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday- Books I wanted to start yesterday

Top 5 Wednesday was created by GingerReadsLainey on Youtube. Topics can be found in the Goodreads Group. This week's topic is books I wanted to start yesterday. Links to Goodreads, as always.

Going from bottom to top:



5. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book and now have two copies of Hollow City (both in paperback and in hardcover) but for whatever reason I have not picked it up. Soon, I just have so many books to choose from on my TBR


4. Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen. I really enjoyed the first book, plus it is a Robin Hood retelling. Robin Hood may be my absolute favorite myth/fairy tale character. I really need to read this one before Lion Heart comes out in May.




3. Invaded by Melissa Landers. Again I really enjoyed the first book, Alienated, and I have a signed ARC of Invaded, I just have failed to pick up the sequel. Plus in this one we actually get to go to L'eihr.
2. Unhinged by A. G. Howard. Yet again, I have read the first book, Splintered, and absolutely loved the world Howard has created, but have failed to read the sequels. Plus she has made one of my favorite characters after only reading a single book with him, Morpheus. The added bonus with this book is that Morpheus is on the cover! I really need to read this book and the final in the trilogy, Ensnared. I may have to add them to my TBR for May. Plus the novella, #3.5 book is coming out in Dec, called Untamed.


1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. This book is not even out yet, but I do not care. It is at the top of this listt because I need it. I am even going to have two copies. One preorder to arrive on release day and another preordered for her signing I'm going to (which I am beyond excited for). So yes, I needed this book yesterday and I need to read it. Sarah J. Maas is oneof my favorite authors and I cannot wait for this Beauty and the Beast retelling with fae. 


Let me know what your must save books are in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment