Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June New Releases

These are the new releases that I'm most looking forward to in June! There are fewer books this month than normal. But I still have 4 to share.

Title: Between the Notes
Author: Sharon Huss Roat
Publication Date: June 16th, 2015
Publisher: HarperTeen
About: This is probably my most anticipated book of the month. It is also the only one that I currently have preordered. This book is a contemporary which is rare for me to be anticipating, but this book sounds like an incredible coming of age story. This is also a debut novel so I'm looking forward to reading a book from yet another new author.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Title: A Book of Spirit and Thieves
Author: Morgan Rhodes
Publication Date: June 23rd, 2015
Publisher: Razorbill
About: I love the Falling Kingdoms Series and am eagerly anticipating Frozen Tides. This book however is a prequel/spin-off series following a new cast of characters. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the world and meeting even more amazing characters in this first installment.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Title: The Devil You Know
Author
: Trish Doller
Publication
Date: June 2nd, 2015
Publisher
: Bloomsbury Childrens USA
About: This is another contemporary book, but it is an adventure book that sounds like it is going to be a thrilling read. It sounds like it is all about a mystery that happens on this road trip. While it sounds like it may have a love triangle, which are not really my favorite thing, the mystery and thriller aspect appeal to me.
Where
to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository


 

Title: Joyride
Author: Anna Banks
Publication Date: June 2nd, 2015
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
About: I do not know much about this book except it is another contemporary. However, this one is by Anna Banks. I loved the Syrena Legacy Trilogy, especially the writing and the characters. So I think I will also enjoy this. I also know this book deals with doing what you want rather than what others expect of you.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository



Did I forget any books that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment