Monday, June 1, 2015

May 2015 Wrap-Up/June 2015 TBR

This was a weird month reading wise for me since it was end of the semester with finals and also graduation and moving back home for me. And then we went on vacation for over a week, so my reading schedule was wonky, but I did manage to read 16 books. That being said, I also had a fantastic month in terms of enjoyable books. There were really only 3 that were disappointing. As always links to my reviews if I have one!

  1. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (5 Crowns)
  2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (5 Crowns)
  3. The Heir by Kiera Cass (3 Crowns)
  4. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (4 Crowns)
  5. All the Rage by Courtney Summers (5 Crowns)
  6. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (5 Crowns)
  7. The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe (3.5 Crowns)
  8. Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper (4 Crowns)
  9. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen (4 Crowns)
  10. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill (4 Crowns)
  11. Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen (4 Crowns)
  12. Unhinged by A. G. Howard (5 Crowns)
  13. Betrayed by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast (3 Crowns)
  14. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker (4 Crowns)
  15. Wool by Hugh Howey (4 Crowns)
  16. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (3.5 Crowns)
#0by16 is still going decently. I only read 2 ebooks this month, however I acquired a lot of new books. My total TBR stands at 63 right now, which is only one less than last month...

Other than the 5 books I chose for #TBRTakedown, I have chosen 3 more from my TBR Jar and then some based on needing to review and what I'm feeling like reading. It is going to be a very heavy review books month.
  1. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
  2. Zom-B by Darren Shan
  3. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
  4. Under the Dome by Stephen King (this is going to be the huge book to read in June, really nervous about getting through this)
  5. Ensnared by A. G. Howard (I just want to finish this trilogy so bad right now)
  6. Court of Fives by Kate Elliot (just got the ARC and need to read)
  7. Naked by Stacey Tombley (got this for review and it comes out in July)
  8. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George (again comes out in July)
  9. A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
  10. Beastly Bones by William Ritter (I was trying to wait until closer to release- September- but I cannot wait any more)
  11. If You're Lucky by Yvonne Prinz (this is the last eARC I have on my NetGalley shelf).
If you couldn't tell, this month is definitely focused on getting all my review books completed. This is not going to help with #0by16, but it will help me be on top of review copies. I have a few more physical ARCs that I really need to get around too, but for June I'm going to focus on the eARCs.

How did you do in May? What are you planning for June? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment