Monday, June 15, 2015

The Reading Rainbow Readathon TBR


This readathon is being hosted by the Carpe Librum girls. The readathon will be taking place starting today, June 15th to June 22nd. And it is a very chill readathon where basically you choose six books where the spines make a rainbow or you choose 6 spines of the same color. I went with a rainbow, or should I say I attempted a rainbow, since my books do not perfectly match.

I tried to use books that were already on my TBR for this month along with shorter books so I can be successful. Without further ado, here are my book picks:


1. Zom-B by Darren Shan
2. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
3. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
4. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
5. Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
6. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley

Are you participating? What's your TBR for the readathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment