Monday, July 27, 2015

August New Releases

These are the new releases that I'm most looking forward to in August! Again, there are not very many for this month, but I do have two to share.


Title: Court of Fives
Author: Kate Elliott
Publication Date: August 18th, 2015
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
About: I got an ARC of this book and I really enjoyed it. It focuses around this skills course call the Fives that lower class citizens take part in. The main character is part of the upper class but still runs in the Fives.  It is a really good start to the trilogy.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Title: Legacy of Kings
Author: Eleanor Herman
Publication Date: August 25th, 2015
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
About: There is quite a bit of hype for this book and it is a retelling of Arthur, so it sounds great. From what I have heard, it does a really good job in terms of portraying the time period accurately. I also know Eleanor Herman did a lot of research for this series.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository






Did I forget any books that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment