Thursday, July 30, 2015

Book Haul #11: Adding to my evergrowing collection!

I have not posted a book haul since late May, so of course I have acquired way too many books since then. The grand total for this haul is 29.

Since there are so many, I'm going to do do the haul in 5 different groups based on when I got the books. Links to Goodreads as always!




Velvet by Temple West, Lux Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Tempest, Vortex, & Timestorm by Julie Cross, The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd.




When my mom was in London for work, she went to Waterstone's to get me the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. I love the British covers so much more than the US, so I was really happy she got them for me. 
I have been collecting Harry Potter books since forever, so I have now acquired the first book (SS) in Italian, and the second book (CoS) in Ukrainian. I won One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart in a giveaway. I splurged and bought both To All the Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. And finally, I won Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley in another giveaway!
I had previously gotten the second and third books in the Dante Walker Trilogy from book outlet so I finally picked up The Collector by Victoria Scott to complete the trilogy. In that same order I also go Nil by Lynne Matson and Avalon by Mindee Arnett. I won a bunch of giveaways getting, Survive the Night by Danielle Vega, Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley, Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca, and The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent.
Finally, I added some adult books to my collection. I got The Art of Eating Through the Zombie Apocalypse (this was my sole Prime Day purchase).  From Half Priced Books, I got The Girl in 6E by A. R. Torre, 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad, and The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. Finally, from Penguin Random House, I got Armada by Ernest Cline and Freedom's Child by Jax Miller.


And that is the end of this monstrous book haul.  Unfortunately of these 29 books, I have only read 7 of them not including the HP books that I will never read. My TBR is out of control at 61. In May during my last book haul, my TBR was at 64. So while I'm not increasing, I'm not making any progress on #0by16. 

What books have you gotten recently? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment