Friday, July 3, 2015

July New Releases

These are the new releases that I'm most looking forward to in July! There are not as many this month that I'm dying to get my hands on but I still have got three to share.


Title: The Heart of Betrayal
Author: Mary E. Pearson
Publication Date: July 7th, 2015
Publisher: Henry Holt and Co.
About:While I have not actually read Kiss of Deception, I hear nothing but good things about it. Once the 2nd one is out, I will probably pick up both and marathon them. This series sounds like another great fantasy world with really compelling characters.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Title: Go Set a Watchman
Author: Harper Lee
Publication Date: July 14th, 2015
Publisher: Harper
About: I do not think I need to say much except sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird. While the "finding" of the manuscript for this book is a slight controversy, I'm still looking forward to reading something else Harper Lee has written.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Title: Every Last Breath
Author
: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publication
Date: July 28th, 2015
Publisher
: Harlequin Teen
About: I've only read, White Hot Kiss, but I really enjoyed the demons and gargoyles. Now that the 3rd is coming out, I will again marathon the rest of the series. Of the books I have read of Jennifer L. Armentrout, I have loved each one. So I'm sure this one will be no different. Also I really do not care for the cover change. I thought the original covers were bad, but these new ones are even worse...
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository
Did I forget any books that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment