Thursday, July 2, 2015

June 2015 Wrap Up


So if you did not notice, this month I'm splitting up my June Wrap Up and July TBR into two separate posts. The posts were getting so long that I decided it was time to split them up. As for reading, I had a really good month. I participated in two different readathons, the #TBRTakedown and the #rainbowthon. Both these helped me read consistently, but I also had a lot of time to read since it is the summer. In terms of following my TBR from last month, that was an epic fail. I did good with my TBR jar picks, but I did not even start Under the Dome, nor did I finish the eARCs I wanted to. That being said I still read 17 books this month, plus a graphic novel, which is crazy good! As always, links to full reviews if I did them.
  1. Sekret by Lindsay Smith (4 Crowns)
  2. Allegiant  by Veronica Roth (2 Crowns)
  3. Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter (4 Crowns)
  4. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (4 Crowns)
  5. A Letter to My Mom by Lisa Erspamer (3 Crowns)
  6. Velvet by Temple West (3.5 Crowns)
  7. I Was Here by Gayle Forman (4 Crowns)
  8. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (4 Crowns)
  9. The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz (3.5 Crowns)
  10. Naked by Stacey Trombley (4 Crowns)
  11. Zom-B by Darren Shan (3.5 Crowns)
  12. A Court of Fives by Kate Elliott (4 Crowns)
  13. Lullaby by Amanda Hocking (3 Crowns)
  14. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley (3.5 Crowns)
  15. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn (4 Crowns)
  16. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (4 Crowns)
  17. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga (4 Crowns) 
  18. Locke & Key: Volume One Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill and
And with all those books, I read a total of 6,345 pages this month! I starting keeping track in the middle of May just as a way to see how much I read on average each day.
 
#0by 16 is currently a mess, I'm acquiring way too many books. But I can happily say for the first time all year my TBR is in the 50s. It currently sits at 56!!! I'm not sure how it is going to get all the way down by the end of the year, but I'm still convinced I can do this.

Look for my July TBR later today. How did you do in June? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment