Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #21- The Stars Never Rise

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme where you post a quote from a book you are currently reading. It is hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
“In third grade, I'd once knelt in the posture of penitence in the middle of the school hall for four hours for turning in an incomplete spelling paper. I'd never failed to finish an assignment again.”
                                       - The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
The world that Rachel Vincent has constructed in this book is absolutely fascinating. I'm loving how involved the Church is and how the world has changed since the degenerates appeared.

Find the book here: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Let me know in the comments what book you are currently reading!

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how the character's schooling shaped his or her life. Sounds like a good story.
    My Tuesday post features a classic literary novel: OF HUMAN BONDAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this author for awhile now. I love the teaser you shared. What a terribly harsh punishment--and yet it did teach the character a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's mean.

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/teaser-tuesday-leviathan-wakes/

    ReplyDelete