Monday, August 10, 2015

BookTube-A-Thon 2015 Wrap Up

So I was 216 pages away from being 100% successful completing all the challenges. My downfall was picking a 600+ page book for author sharing same first letter of your last name. I could not quite finish The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson.


The six books I completed were
Nil by Lynne Matson
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre
One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart
Armada by Ernest Cline

Not pictured is Beastly Bones by William Ritter.






This readathon really helped me finish some books and add to my queue of reviews. Since I'm starting grad school in less than two weeks, I know I will not have nearly as much time to read, so it will be harder to maintain three new reviews a week, but I'm hoping to stockpile a bunch so that I can do maybe do two a week. So look out for reviews for these books in the future. You can see initial thoughts on my Goodreads.

Oh and I read a total of 2539 pages during the readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment