Thursday, August 27, 2015

September New Releases

These are the new releases that I'm most looking forward to in September! There are a lot this month especially from authors that I already love!


Title: Queen of Shadows
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publication Date: September 1st, 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury Childrens
About: It should be absolutely no surprise that this is the first book on this list. I'm beyond excited to see what the gang gets up to in this installment. And based on what Sarah has said, I'm prepared for the emotional roller coaster I'm sure we are in for.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Title: The Copper Gauntlet
Author: Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: September 1st, 2015
Publisher: Scholastic
About: I talked about this one last week for Waiting on Wednesday, but it a highly anticipated sequel for me. This is definitely my current middle grade favorite. 
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository



Title: Library of Souls
Author: Ransom Riggs
Publication Date: September 22nd, 2015
Publisher: Quirk Books
About: I'm really sad that this series is ending, but I still really want to see how the Peculiar children get out of their current predicament. Plus, I cannot wait to see what creepy bizarre pictures are contained within this installment.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository


Title: Lock & Mori
Author: Heather W. Petty
Publication Date: September 15th, 2015
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
About: I'm a big fan of Sherlock and this book looks like it will be really good. It is a modern day Sherlock and Moriarty where they are in high school competing against each other. However, in this retelling, Mori is a girl.  This series sounds like it is going to be a great take on the classic Sherlock story.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository


Honorable Mentions: Beastly Bones by William Ritter (September 22nd), Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (September 1st), and Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (September 1st).

Did I forget any books that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment