Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #25- Finale

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme where you post a quote from a book you are currently reading. It is hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
“I personally believe Patch scared the pants off normal, and it took off running for the far side of the world.”
                                                            - Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
I have a little bit of a love-hate relationship with this series. While I love the angels and demons aspect, I do have some issues with Patch's behavior toward Nora. However, it is still a fun read and I have for the most part enjoyed reading the previous books.

Find the book here: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Let me know in the comments what book you are currently reading!

5 comments:

  1. That's a great (and funny) Teaser! I'm not sure about a book featuring angels and demons, but I'd give this one a try.
    My Tuesday post features SAMUEL & SOPHIA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandra. That's a funny teaser. I haven't heard of this series before, but I do like stories involving angels and demons. I may have to look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. The first book is Hush, Hush. I know so many people who hate the series, I just find it to be one of those mindlessly enjoyable series.

      Delete
    2. Okay, you had me at "mindlessly enjoyable" :)

      Delete
  3. That cracked me up! LOL A new series too!

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/08/25/teaser-tuesdays-127-the-hybrid/

    ReplyDelete