Thursday, September 3, 2015

August Wrap Up


August was the month I started Grad school, so I knew my reading would be severely impacted. And it may not look like it, but since I started school on the 17th, I have only read 1 book. The other 10 books were read prior to then. I'm hoping with school and everything that comes with it, I can read a book a week, but we shall see how it goes. As for what I read in August there are 11 books, 7 of which I read during the BookTube-A-Thon. As always, links to reviews if I have them!

  1. Tithe by Holly Black (3 Crowns)
  2. Nil by Lynne Matson (3.5 Crowns)
  3. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (4 Crowns)
  4. The Girl in 6E by A. R. Torre (4 Crowns)
  5. One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart (3 Stars)
  6. Beastly Bones by William Ritter (4 Stars)
  7. Armada by Ernest Cline (3.5 Stars)
  8. I Am Number 4 by Pittacus Lore (2.5 Stars)
  9. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson (4.5 Crowns)
  10. The Magicians by Lev Grossman (3 Crowns)
  11. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab (4.5 Stars)
This month I read 4,014 pages which is pretty good all things considered.
 
TBR currently sits at 58 which is not terrible, but it also is not the best. I've kind of come to the conclusion that for the rest of the year, my goal needs to be not increasing my TBR each month. With school that may be challenging, but it is what I'm hoping for.

Look for my September TBR tomorrow. How did you do in August? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment