I totally failed getting this up, but I guess better late then never. With grad school going on, I have very limited time for reading, so I have a very small TBR for this month. I'm really hoping to be able to read a book a week while in school.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- Stand-Off by Andrew Smith
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
What are you planning on reading in September? Let me know in the comments!