Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #26- The Raven Boys

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme where you post a quote from a book you are currently reading. It is hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
“My words are unerring tools of destruction, and I’ve come unequipped with the ability to disarm them.”
                                           - The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
So I have finally started this series and even though I'm barely into the first book, I already love it. I adore Maggie Stiefvater's writing style and the spunk and sass of the characters especially Blue! So I cannot wait to get all caught up in time for The Raven King!

Find the book here: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Let me know in the comments what book you are currently reading!

1 comment:

  1. I do like the sound of Maggie Stiefvater's books. This is a series I keep meaning to read too.

    ReplyDelete