Monday, November 30, 2015

November Wrap Up


I'm back! At least I hope that I'm going to be able to keep up with posting consistently now. The plan is going to be 4 post a week (Mon-Thurs) and I will adjust from there if necessary. November was an interesting month for me since I had fall break, which was 10 days off from school. As expected I was able to read a lot during those 10 days and that is reflected in my total of 8 books for the month!

  1. Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith (4 Crowns)
  2. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness (3 Crowns)
  3. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (5 Crowns)
  4. The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (4 Crowns)
  5. Compulsion by Martina Boone (4 Crowns)
  6. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (4 Crowns)
  7. Stand-Off by Andrew Smith (5 Crowns)
  8. Instinct by Sherrilyn Kenyon (4 Crowns)
I'm currently in the middle of Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith and I'm really enjoying the latest Robin and Cormoran book.

How did you do in November? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment