If you have not noticed, I have taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging. School has really picked up since we are three weeks away from finals, so I have not had enough time to read, let alone put posts together. I have a week off for Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping to get back on track then. That being said, I still wanted to do a wrap up for October. I actually read 7 books this month, but that included a lot of binge reading.
- Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty (4 Crowns)
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (4.5 Crowns)
- The Martian by Andy Weir (4 Crowns)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (5 Crowns)
- Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephanie Meyer (3 Crowns)
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (4.5 Crowns)
- The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman (4 Crowns)
My TBR is currently out of control since I preordered so many books and have not been reading enough to keep up. It currently sits at 82. Which is 25 more than it was last month. I probably should cut back on buying books, but there are just so many I want to read and I cannot help but want to buy them right away.
How did you do in October? Let me know in the comments!