Monday, November 2, 2015

October Wrap Up


If you have not noticed, I have taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging. School has really picked up since we are three weeks away from finals, so I have not had enough time to read, let alone put posts together. I have a week off for Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping to get back on track then. That being said, I still wanted to do a wrap up for October. I actually read 7 books this month, but that included a lot of binge reading.

  1. Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty (4 Crowns)
  2. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (4.5 Crowns)
  3. The Martian by Andy Weir (4 Crowns)
  4. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (5 Crowns)
  5. Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephanie Meyer (3 Crowns)
  6. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (4.5 Crowns)
  7. The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman (4 Crowns)
My TBR is currently out of control since I preordered so many books and have not been reading enough to keep up. It currently sits at 82. Which is 25 more than it was last month. I probably should cut back on buying books, but there are just so many I want to read and I cannot help but want to buy them right away.
How did you do in October? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment