This year with Grad school, I have a smaller goal of 73 books and I'm challenging myself to finish series this year. I have a terrible habit of starting a lot new series, but rarely finishing them. This year I want to complete as many series as I can. I'm not going to put a number on the challenge, it is just going to be as much as I can.
I'll update this page throughout the year as I complete series and when I completed them.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (excluding Fairest and Stars Above) - Finished 2/26
- Prince's Captive Trilogy by C. S. Pacat- Finished 3/3
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor- Finished 3/19
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater- Finished 5/1
- The Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown- Finished 7/11
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Trilogy by Ransom Riggs- Finished 8/4