Monday, August 3, 2015

August TBR


So I'm obviously doing the BookTube-a-thon and already have a TBR for that. On top of those books, I'm only picking a few other books to keep my TBR very small for August. Grad school starts at the end of the month, so after this month, my reading with be significantly impacted. Once school starts I'm hoping to read a book a week at most.
  1. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
  2. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  3. The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
  4. A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
I'm also potentially reading the I Am Number Four series with my friend EJ, we just have not decided when we are starting or how fast we are reading the books.

What are you planning on reading in August? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reading! I'll be reading The Scorpion Rules too. I'm quite excited because it sounds fantastic.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a little apprehensive about it since I have heard mixed things from people, but the premise does sound great!

      Delete