Normally I pick books out of my TBR jar to determine what I'm going to read in a given month. However I recently put all my TBR books on a single shelf in rainbow. Doing this made me realize that I have a lot of series to read, both ones that I've started and ones that I have not. So I decided that for July, I want to complete all the books I have for series I have started and any standalones I may own. This got me to 12 books. Which is beyond ambitious, but it is the number I'm going with. Links to Goodreads as always!
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Ensnared by A. G. Howard
- In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Lux: Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Four by Veronica Roth
- One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart
- Lux: Consequences by Jennifer L. Arementrout (I only need to read Origin)
- Untamed by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- Chosen by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
- The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
And there you have it. The goal with this is to finish all the series I currently in the middle of before I start the new ones on my TBR. I also still have Under the Dome, 11/22/63, and S. which would be considered standalones, but those were taken out of this TBR due to their size. I did not put this on the list because I don't have it yet, but Go Set a Watchman will also be read once it comes out!
What are you planning on reading in July? Let me know in the comments!