Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2015 TBR


Normally I pick books out of my TBR jar to determine what I'm going to read in a given month. However I recently put all my TBR books on a single shelf in rainbow. Doing this made me realize that I have a lot of series to read, both ones that I've started and ones that I have not. So I decided that for July, I want to complete all the books I have for series I have started and any standalones I may own. This got me to 12 books. Which is beyond ambitious, but it is the number I'm going with. Links to Goodreads as always!

  1. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
  2. Ensnared by A. G. Howard
  3. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
  4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  5. Lux: Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  6. Four by Veronica Roth
  7. One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart
  8. Lux: Consequences by Jennifer L. Arementrout (I only need to read Origin)
  9. Untamed by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
  10. Chosen by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
  11. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
  12. The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
And there you have it. The goal with this is to finish all the series I currently in the middle of before I start the new ones on my TBR. I also still have Under the Dome, 11/22/63, and S. which would be considered standalones, but those were taken out of this TBR due to their size. I did not put this on the list because I don't have it yet, but Go Set a Watchman will also be read once it comes out!

What are you planning on reading in July? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment