Monday, September 28, 2015

October New Releases

So there are way too many amazing books coming out in October. I personally have preordered 14 books that come out at some point in October. For this month's new releases post, I'm going to choose 4 books that are less hyped or that I'm more excited about to feature.


Title: A Madness So Discreet
Author: Mindy McGinnis
Publication Date: October 6th, 2015
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
About: I absolutely loved Not a Drop to Drink and this book sounds so fascinating with the Gothic, historical aspect. I'm really looking forward to getting this and being able to read about this asylum and Grace.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Title: Career of Evil
Author: Robert Galbraith
Publication Date: October 20th, 2015
Publisher: Mulholland Books
About: This book is written by the queen so of course I'm excited, plus I have fallen in love with Robin and Cormoran. I cannot wait to see what is in store for our detectives in this installment. 
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository



Title: The Rest of Us Just Live Here
Author: Patrick Ness
Publication Date: October 6th, 2015
Publisher: HarperTeen
About: I have yet to read a Patrick Ness book, but I'm so excited for this one. The premise is so fascinating about your "normal" character who is surrounded by all these "Chosen Ones". I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds. Plus the whole the cover glows in the dark thing!
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository




Title: Carry On
Author: Rainbow Rowell
Publication Date: October 6th, 2015
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
About: Fangirl is one of my favorite books of all time so this book is beyond exciting. I cannot wait to read Simon and Baz's story after hearing about them in Fangirl. This book is so anticipated by everyone that I really hope we are not at all disappointed.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository


Honorable Mentions: The White Rose by Amy Ewing (October 6th), Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith (October 6th), Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (October 20th), Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (October 20th), and The Rose Society by Marie Lu (October 13th).

Did I forget any books that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment