Monday, June 8, 2015

#TBRTakedown Wrap Up

So I was successful with completing all five challenges for the #TBRTakedown Readathon last week. And for the most part I enjoyed the books I read. I did end up changing the book for the challenge: a book from your latest haul. I ended up reading The Queen of the Tearling rather than Outlander. And this was done solely based on being more busy than initially anticipated this weekend so I was not confident that I would have been able to finish Outlander in time.




The five books I read were:
Sekret by Lindsay Smith
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
A Letter to my Mom by Lisa Erspamer





This readathon helped me get another five books off my ever growing TBR. My TBR currently sits at 61 but I know I have more books coming in the mail because I have a book buying problem. Anyways, this was a really fun readathon to get me to read books that I would not just randomly pick up. I know there is another readathon coming up in a few weeks that focuses on a Rainbow of Books, that I will definitely be participating in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment