Monday, June 22, 2015

The Reading Rainbow Readathon Wrap-Up

So I was semi-successful with completing the Reading Rainbow Readathon last week. And for the most part I enjoyed the books I read. I did end up only reading 5 books rather than the chosen 6. However, the book I read for yellow, I'm going to count as both orange and yellow, so I still completed the rainbow part of the challenge. I went out of town for a short trip for two days and that really hurt my reading and is the big reason I didn't even start In a Handful of Dust.



The five books I read were:
Zom-B by Darren Shan
Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn




This readathon yet again helped me get another five books off my ever growing TBR. My TBR currently sits at 60, which means it is holding pretty steady because I have a book buying problem. This readathon was fun to read books of all different colors and got me to pick up books I've had sitting on my shelf for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment