Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Meeting Sarah J. Maas!!!

So I got to meet one of my favorite authors of all time yesterday, Sarah J. Maas. She is so amazing and such a down-to-earth person. She is a great conversationalist and some of her stories are absolutely fascinating. The other thing that really struck me was how much of a fangirl she is, just like the rest of us.

I was so nervous to meet her, but she totally made me feel comfortable and talked to my roommate and I for a decent amount of time. We even talked about what I'm studying at school and whatnot. I'm a little sad I could only get three books signed, which meant I had to choose between the four Throne of Glass books. But I decided on Heir of Fire and Crown of Midnight because those are my  favorites (especially CoM)!


















So if you didn't notice, she initially spelled my name wrong in ACOTAR and I now have an the best  signed book. But yeah, that was one of the best evenings meeting one of my favorite authors. Now I just need to meet Pierce Brown and Andrew Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment