Thursday, May 28, 2015

Book Haul #10- Too many books

I have not posted a book haul since March 10th, so it has been awhile and I've accumulated way too many books in that short time period.

I'm going to do this in groups of when I got them. There are a total of 29 books. Links to Goodreads as always!




The Fault in Our Stars (P4A Edition) by John Green, This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl, Elusion by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam, Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck, I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga, and Walden and other Writings by Henry David Thoreau.

I bought myself the TFiOS, but my parents got me the other books!






Then I got my newest prized possession, these books are so gorgeous and I absolutely love them. Plus I got the box set for $26 dollars which was amazing! I know own 3 complete sets of HP books...


Next group was some new releases including: All the Rage by Courtney Summers, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (from the lovely TopianBooks), The Heir by Kiera Cass, and two copies of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (one of which I got signed when I met her!!!)

Then when we were on vacation in Alabama, my parents took be to a Books-a-Million (which we don't have where I live) and I got 4 new books thanks to them. I'm beyond ecstatic about the 20th Anniversary Edition of Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I also got Icons by Margaret Stohl, The 100 by Kass Morgan, and Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick for $4 each!
Finally, I there were a few more books waiting for me when I got back from vacation, including an ARC I cannot wait to read! I bought myself the B&N Collector's Edition of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. I was sent A Letter to My Mom from BloggingForBooks, I won Dorthory Must Die by Danielle Page, Sekret by Lindsay Smith in giveaways, and Catch Me When I Fall by Vicki Leigh in giveaways. And Novl sent me an ARC of Court of Fives by Kate Elliott!


That is it for this ridiculous book haul. My TBR currently sits at 64, so I'm hoping the summer lets me get this down quickly. Of these 29 books, I have read 14 already so that is something! What books have you gotten recently? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment