Friday, May 1, 2015

April 2015 Wrap-Up/May 2015 TBR

I was actually pretty successful when it came to sticking to my TBR. Only thing that was a slight fail was my DNFing of Not Cool. I read 25% and decided that there was no reason to finish it. As for books I actually completed, I read 11, which is less than normal, but as you will see there were a lot of really big books this month. As always links to my reviews if I have one!

  1. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes (4 Crowns)
  2. Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes (4.5 Crowns)
  3. Rumors by Anna Godbersen (3 Crowns)
  4. The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons (3.5 Crowns)
  5. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (4 Crowns)
  6. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (4 Crowns)
  7. A Magic Dark and Bright by Jenny Adams Perinovic (4 Crowns)
  8. We Are All Suspects Now by Tram Nguyen (3 Crowns)- read for school
  9. This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl 
  10. Awakening by Shannon Duffy (3.5 Crowns)
  11. Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe (3.5 Crowns)
#0by16 is still going decently. I only read 4 ebooks again this month and those were all for review, except Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. My total TBR stands at 65 right now, so I'm starting to get a little nervous about finishing but I'm still confident. The only books I bought this month were the HP Special Edition Box set since it was on sale. And those books I have read so they do not count against the TBR pile. 





I'm currently in the middle of All the Light We Cannot See and I will be finishing it shortly. Other than finishing that one in May, I have again picked 4 books out of my TBR jar. May is when I graduate so I will have 1/2 the month of finals and craziness related to graduation, but after that I have the rest of the month to just read! Due to the free time I will be having, my TBR is more ambitious than normal. The first four are what was picked from the TBR, the rest are personal picks. As always links to Goodreads.




  1. Betrayed by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
  2. Invaded by Melissa Landers
  3. Wool by Hugh Howey
  4. Graceling by Kirstin Cashore
  5. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (meeting her the 11th, so have to have it read by then)
  6.  Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen (this is a reread, but I do not remember really anything from it)
  7. Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen (want to have this read so I can get Lion Heart)
  8. Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper (going to his show on the 16th so want to read this before then)
  9. The Heir by Kiera Cass (new release so have to get to it right away)
  10. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill (I have 3 huge books that I have not read yet, so I'm going to read one in May, one in June, and one in July) 
  11. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (slightly embarrassed that I own two copies of this book and still have not read it)
Only books I have for review are A Letter to My Mom by Lisa Erspamer and The Clouded Sky by Megan Crewe. It will be very interesting to see if I actually accomplish reading all of these or if being at home with all my books makes me pick up other books instead! 

How did you do in April? What are you planning for May? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment