Friday, October 2, 2015

October TBR


For October my focus is definitely going to be new releases plus one other book. I'm also way overestimating what I can read but I do not care. A large TBR means I can pick from many choices and not follow the set short list.
  1. The Martian by Andy Weir (need to read this before seeing the movie)
  2. The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
  3. Stand-Off by Andrew Smith
  4. Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
  5. Lock and Mori by Heather W. Petty
  6. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  7. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
  8.  Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
  9. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
  10. Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
  11. A Sky Unbroken by Megan Crewe
What are you planning on reading in October? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment