Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Wrap Up


So school was in full swing this month and I had way less time than I ever though to read. I still feel like I did good though. I just wish I could have read more.

  1. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (5 Crowns)
  2. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (5 Crowns)
  3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (4 Crowns)
  4. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (4 Crowns)
  5. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (4 Crowns)
I also have just over 100 pages left of The Wrath and the Dawn that I was hoping to finish but alas I did not.

If you haven't noticed I'm behind on reviews. I have not posted any reviews for books I've recently read instead reviews have been stockpiled from what I read during the summer. That being said, I will eventually get reviews posted for all of these except maybe Queen of Shadows because it would have to be a spoiler review.
 
TBR currently sits at 57, so I did not increase from last month even though I acquired many books. But with new books constantly coming because of preorders and my lack of reading time, my TBR may get out of control.

Look for my October TBR tomorrow. How did you do in September? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment