Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Truthwitch Teaser Tuesday #34

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme where you post a quote from a book you are currently reading. It is hosted by A Daily Rhythm.


"Everything had gone horribly wrong. None of Safiya fon Hasstrel's hastily laid plans for this holdup were unfolding as they ought."
                                                        - Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
This week is a little bit different since I'm in the middle of an ARC, but I decided my teaser would just be the first two lines, since that has been released previously and does not spoil anything. I was beyond ecstatic that I received this book and have been forcing myself to slowly read it for the last two weeks.

Find the book here: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository 

Let me know in the comments what book you are currently reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment