Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #31- Lock and Mori

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme where you post a quote from a book you are currently reading. It is hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
“I don't understand the need for power, really. There are more important pursuits."
"Only those who have never felt powerless can afford to think like you.
                                                 - Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
This was such a fun quick read. I read it in about the span of four hours. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this series and more adventures between Lock and Mori. Only thing I wish we could see is the story from Lock's perspective, that would be really interesting.

Find the book here: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Let me know in the comments what book you are currently reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great teaser. It's interesting how far-reaching those Sherlock Holmes stories have been -- so many new variations on Conan Doyle's theme. This one sound intriguing.

    Happy reading this week!

    My Teaser from The Postman Always Rings Twice

    ReplyDelete