Going from bottom to top:
5. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins. I had some issues with this series. But I really liked how it was all wrapped up in this book. I also really loved the characters in this series especially Kai and Anna.
4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. I personally prefer The Infernal Devices to The Mortal Instruments. And while I found the ending a little cliche and taking the easy way out, it still came together great. I cannot wait for the next installment in this world following the next generation in The Last Hours.
3. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. It took me forever to finally get around to reading the final book in the series but once I did it was perfect. While I found it slow at times, it still was true to the world and characters that Palolini created.
2. The End by Lemony Snicket. This is a series that was so weird and bizarre, but one that I loved.
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling. Even though reading the end was sad. This was the perfect ending to an amazing series. This series as a whole had a huge impact on my life growing up and still continues to.
Let me know what your must favorite series endings are in the comments!