Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 2015 Wrap-Up/April 2015 TBR

I completely failed this month when it came to sticking to my TBR. While I was wildly successful when it came to my #Gautierathon, it was an epic fail when it came to reading the books I chose out of my TBR Jar. I read a total of 14 books and am currently in the middle of one. As always, if I wrote a full review it is linked, so you can see my full thoughts.

  1. Vicious by V.E. Scwab (5 Crowns)
  2. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld (4 Crowns)
  3. Red by Alyxandra Harvey (2.5 Crowns)
  4. Red Hill by Jamie McGuire (3 Crowns)
  5. Angelfall by Susan Ee (5 Crowns)
  6. The Alex Crow by Andrew Smith (4 Crowns)
  7. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon (4 Crowns)
  8. Invicible by Sherrilyn Kenyon (3.5 Crowns)
  9. Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon (4.5 Crowns)
  10. Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon (3 Crowns)
  11. Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon (4 Crowns)- Review of series so far.
  12. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma (4 Crowns)
  13. Near Enemy by Adam Sternbergh (4 Crowns)
  14. World After by Susan Ee (5 Crowns)
#0by16 is still going decently. I only read 4 ebooks this month and those were all for review. My total TBR stands at 70, and that is due to my Mom taking me out to get some new books. I still think it is doable to get down to zero, but that is going to involve absolutely no more buying. I'm clearly struggling with not buying books and a lot of that is due to me wanting new releases and then caving and getting them.

So if you don't remember at the beginning of March I pulled Tumble & Fall along with Rumors out of my TBR Jar. While I'm in the middle of Rumors right now, I still didn't finish it in March. As for Tumble & Fall, it has gone back into the jar to be chosen at a later date. The winners for this month are (links to Goodreads as always):
  1. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
  2.  All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  3.  This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl
This month I only chose 3 books because I want to get caught up with the Falling Kingdoms series by reading Rebel Spring and Gathering Darkness. So I will hopefully be reading those two along with the 3 chosen. As for review copies I will hopefully get to Not Cool by Greg Gutfield and A Magic Dark and Bright by Jenny Adams Perinovic. And I do realize that most of these books are large, so it will be interesting to see if I can read them all or if I deviate again. Plus they are different than the kinds of books I have been reading recently.

How did you do in March? What are you planning for April? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment