Friday, September 12, 2014

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


First let me just say, that last line was fantastic. It was really powerful. As for the book itself, I struggled at first with the jumping timeline and the different characters. But once I got into the book enough it was not as difficult to keep everything separate.

Now that I have finished the book, I really wish I could visit the Night Circus, it seems like such a magical place. Bailey was by far my favorite character and I loved figuring out how he fit into the circus and the story.

While the challenge between Celia and Marco was confusing at times, it played out nicely and ended in a way I did not expect.


Overall, this was a magical book that was at times slow and confusing. But the magic behind the circus kept me interested. 

4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment