Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #7- Quantum Mechanics?

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme where you post a quote from a book you are currently reading. It is hosted by A Daily Rhythm. So technically I finished this book last month, but I absolutely love this quote and the science it explains (I'm a Chem and Child Psych major so I enjoy this kind of thing). I remember laughing when I read it the first time.
“Each one must play out as a different dance. In quantum mechanics, it's termed the uncertainty Principle, which says that the more you know about the position of one matter, the less you can control, determine, or know about the momentum of the other. When Ambrose came back and began interfering with the timeline of this universe, he created a buckle or bridge between the planes of existence. Things are now coming into this universe that weren't here before." -Infamous, pg. 270-271, Sherrilyn Kenyon
Find the book here: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository

Let me know in the comments what book you are currently reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment