Saturday, October 4, 2014

Book Haul #2

So I have a few books to share with you guys! I went to a used book sale today and got 9 books all in really good condition for under 15 dollars! I was quite pleased with myself.
  1. Frankenweenie by Tim Burton. I literally only picked up this book because it is black pages with white font which is amazing. Plus the movie was cute
  2. #1-#4 of the House of Night Novels by PC Cast and Kristin Cast. I've heard a lot about this so finally decied to pick up the first few.
  3. The Luxe and Rumors by Anna Godbersen. Again heard a lot about these and the covers are pretty.
  4. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. This is the 2nd in the series and the UK cover, but it was in near mint condition and only a dollar so I couldn't say no. I love the US covers, but now I can be different and get the UK ones.
  5. Wake by Amanda Hocking. So when I saw this on the table at the Sale, I literally screamed. I have wanted to read this series forever and this is a first edition in amazing condition! So excited that I can finally read it.

I also got Iron Trial at the book signing this past week which was supper fun!! I'm surpised by how short it is, but I have heard that it is great.


Finally I also picked up a hardback copy of The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith! I have reccently started Winger by Andrew Smith, and I'm loving his writing and wit, so I saw Marbury Lens for 99cents and just had to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment