Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 2014 Wrap-Up/October 2014 TBR

So apparently September was a really good month for me. I read a grand total of 21 books... Which is just absolutely nuts. With school started I never thought I would be able to keep reading that many. I don't think that will continue with how much time school work is starting to take. 

For the sake of space, I'm just going to list the books with a link to a full review if I did one. In order of reading:
  1. Black City by Elizabeth Richards
  2. Of Triton by Anna Banks
  3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  4. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
  5. Control by Lydia Kang
  6. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  7. Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller
  8. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
  9. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  10. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  11. The Girlfriend by Abigail Barnette
  12. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  13. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
  14. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
  15. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  16. Alienated by Melissa Landers
  17. Rumble by Ellen Hopkins (Booksplosion book of the month)
  18. City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett
  19. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  20. Gone by Mo Hayder (I have like 50 pages left, so that counts as done. I'll finish it really soon.)
As for my October TBR, for the most part I just pick books out of my TBR Jar, but I know for a fact I want to get to these four this month.
  1. Winger by Andrew Smith- just bought this one and the cover is beautiful so I must read it soon
  2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- I definitely need to get around to this one especially because I will be meeting her in October
  3. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black- again meeting these two on Thursday and getting this book so must read. 
  4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs- I just really don't want to wait any longer to read this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment