As for the real reason for this post, I am going to do something I have never done before an unhaul 5 maybe 6 books. All of these are books that I have had and just have no desire to read and since I'm attempting #0by16, this unhaul will help. The one I am unsure of is a British edition and I think I want to collect the US editions instead.
- The Unidentified by Rae Mariz. I got this one for like 50 cents and have decided I will never actually read this.
- Strand of Deception by Robin Carroll. This is in a series of books, I beleive you do not have to read the series in order, but again I have no interest in this book anymore.
- Soul Enchilada by David Macinnis Gill. Initially this sounded really interesting plus it goes with my whole demon obsession thing.
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. So I really want to read this series (This is the 2nd book). But I have a British Edition and I think I like the US covers better and I want my series to match, so I'm going to get rid of the British copy so I can get all three US covers.
- The Barefoot Queen by Ildefonso Falcones. I have attempted to read this twice now, but have been unable to get through it. It portrays women extremely poorly and I just could not get passed it enough to finish.
- Oblivion by Anthony Horowitz. So I really want to read this series because it sounds fascinating. But Oblivion is the fifth book. I don't know if or when I will actually get to this series, but for now, I'm going to part with this book.