Friday, March 20, 2015

Book Unhaul #1 and Update

I know I have not been posting as regularly as normal and that is not because my reading has slowed down. It is the opposite really. I have been marathoning the Chronicles of Nick series while I'm home for Spring Break. I have just started book 5, so once I finish that, I will be posting a series review (of the first 5 books) that will contain spoilers (which I know I do not typically do).

As for the real reason for this post, I am going to do something I have never done before an unhaul 5 maybe 6 books. All of these are books that I have had and just have no desire to read and since I'm attempting #0by16, this unhaul will help. The one I am unsure of is a British edition and I think I want to collect the US editions instead.

The books:
  • The Unidentified by Rae Mariz. I got this one for like 50 cents and have decided I will never actually read this.
  • Strand of Deception by Robin Carroll. This is in a series of books, I beleive you do not have to read the series in order, but again I have no interest in this book anymore.
  • Soul Enchilada by

No comments:

Post a Comment