Friday, March 27, 2015

April 2015 New Releases

These are the new releases that I'm most looking forward to in April!

Title: An Ember in the Ashes 
Author: Sabaa Tahir
Publication Date: April 28th, 2015    
Publisher: Razorbill
About: Everyone has been talking about this book and raving about how great it is. I'm really hoping it lives up to its hype. This book is basically about a Roman like empire and an academy for soldiers. Our main character is Laia who is sent to spy on the Empire from within. This is written as a standalone so I'm really looking forward to reading another standalone fantasy since those are hard to come by. Sabaa Tahir is a debut author and I look forward to reading her first book.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon

 
Title: The Girl at Midnight 
Author: Melissa Grey
Publication Date: April 28th, 2015     
Publisher: Delacorte Press
About: This book focuses on two different worlds and has been compared to the Mortal Instruments Series, which I loved. Our main character is also a thief which I love. This is one of those books that I think it is better off going into it with little to no expectations. This is also Melissa Grey's first novel!
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon

Title: All the Rage 
Author: Courtney Summers
Publication Date: April 14th, 2015
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin   
About: My interest in this book is solely based on the subject matter. It deals with sexual assault and our current culture surrounding it. The book focuses on a young girl who attempts to come forward but no one believes her and she is forced into hiding. It also sounds a lot like Speak which I really enjoyed. This book sounds like it will be amazing if it is well done and the topic is handled appropriately. 
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon


Title: The Death Code
Author: Lindsay Cummings
Publication Date: April 21st, 2015
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
About: This book is the sequel to The Murder Complex. which I have not read, but I have heard great things about. Now that the 2nd one is coming out, I may finally start this series. I really love the premise of a world full of murder and our main character being a trained teenage killer.
Where to Find: Goodreads / Amazon



Did I forget any books that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment