Friday, December 12, 2014

Switched by Amanda Hocking

Short review for now until I do a whole series review.

I don't know what it is but I absolutely love Amanda Hocking's writing. Her books just have a way of entertaining me. This book was very unique in the whole troll thing. While the Trylle are not actual trolls in the sense of what we consider trolls, they are still technically trolls and that was great for me.

I really enjoyed Wendy as a character. She was definitely different than other Trylle and I think a lot of that had to do with her upbringing in a more modest household with Matt and Maggie. Finn was also great and he clearly will do anything to keep Wendy safe even if that means leaving her.

Wendy's mom (both moms really) are the exact opposite of what you would want in a world you don't fit into. Willi and Tove sound like they are going to be great friends to Wendy going forward in this trilogy.

This was a great introduction into the land of trolls and I can't want to see how the events of Switched unfold in Torn.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ stars

No comments:

Post a Comment